Karizmatik is creating a unique training opportunity in 2021!
As our art class has grown both in number and age range, we are opening up a space for an intern to assist our tutor in setting up & delivering the art classes.
This would suit those:
- looking for experience working with children and young people
- gap year students
- Home Ed Students
- budding entrepreneurs
Once a week for 10 weeks.
11am - 1.30pm
Wednesday 20th January - 31st March 2021 (except 24th February)
Honor Oak Road, SE23 3SH
- Able to commit to the full term
- Local to Honor Oak, SE London (or able to access the area fairly easily)
- Aged 16yrs +
- Enjoy working with young people aged 5-15
- Artistic ability/knowledge (highly preferred but not essential)
What you get out of the internship:
- Experience working with children and young people
- Training in planning &/or delivering an art class
- Travel/lunch expenses (up to £10 per session)
- Business mentoring/creative support (optional weekly session)
- Opportunity to continue the internship until July 2021
How to apply:
Please email your CV plus a covering letter, introducing yourself and why you're interested in/suitable for the role to: email@example.com
Applicants will be invited to an informal interview before the term begins.